I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely lady behind Pretty Little Things in a Box,
I’m super honored and humbled especially as my blog is still pretty new. (kind of the point behind the Liebster Award, I kno) As of right now the structure and scheduling of posts is pretty loosey goosey until I get a better feel for things which makes me hesitant and my confidence wavers from time to time. I try to remind myself, “HEY! This your blog dumb dumb. Your “Creations” and Your “Adventures”. Let it happen organically!”
That helps from time to time but with this nomination and each view, like, comment, and new follower I am motivated and inspired beyond words. So, if I don’t get a chance to say so sooner, Thank you-Thank you! I’ll work hard to make sure I have awesome things to share in the future.
Btw, I love the idea behind this Liebster Award (nominations). It’s a cute great way to show appreciation and as a means to get people’s blogs out there more. There are some blogs I might not have known about if it weren’t for this.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Nominate new blogs for the award
4. Ask them 10 new questions
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated
Here are the questions given to me:
1. Tea or Coffee?
~Both! Green tea or Black coffee (hot or iced)
2. If you can choose to live in a period of time, which period will that be? Past or Future?
~I’ve thought about that question ALOT and I’ve gotta say…Present. That way I can experience the best of the culture (fashion, art, literature, food) from Ancient Egypt all the way up to the 1960’s from a safe distance. (So I wouldn’t have to worry about things like plagues or enslavement and still enjoy the luxuries of today….youtube videos of sloths etc. )
3. What are you currently listening to?
~Soundtracks of old video games. They keep me surprisingly focused and productive.
4. Where do you draw your creative inspiration from?
~Everything around me. One of my favorite things to draw are “slice-of-my-life” comics. I’m also very lucky to have such interesting, hilarious, and goofy people in my life.
5. Any favorite city where you would like to live in?
~Barcelona or just about anywhere in Japan.
6. If there’s one book in your library which you can read all over again, which one will that be?
~The Pursuit of Love & Love in A Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford
7. What did You have for breakfast this morning?
~Eggs with tomato, basil, and avocado and black iced coffee
8. Which Blog do you check in regularly? URL please
~Gaah! There are quite a few. As of right now,….. House At The Harbor
9. Which craft do you do most often?
~While lately it’s been cross-stitching, i’m almost always ink and pencil drawing
10. What’s your largest Stash now?
~Hmm, I think it’s a tie between embroidery floss and mechanical pencils (unless I misunderstood the question…cuz I don’t have a moustache) 😉
I’m nominating the following:
- House At The Harbor www.houseattheharbor.com
- A Punk, A Camera, and An Empty Stomach http://onepunkarmy.wordpress.com/
- Handmade by Hannah http://hannahackroyd.wordpress.com/
- Sweet FA by Blake http://sue-blake.com/
- Precious Crafts http://precious-crafts.com/
Aaaand here are my questions for these blogsters:
- Why did you start your blog?
- Favorite food/meal you’ve ever had?
- Favorite hobby and/or craft?
- Favorite place/city you would live?
- Last book you read?
- If you had to start a second blog what would it be about?
- Do you speak any other languages? If no, any you would be interested in learning?
- What blog do you follow the most?
- What is your dream job?
- What things can’t you leave the house without?